Mycotoxins Food Safety Trends: Leveraging AI to Forecast Mycotoxins Trend in Key Food Categories
Last week Agroknow published the “Mycotoxins Food Safety Trends: Leveraging AI to Forecast Mycotoxins Trend in Key Food Categories Report” where the threat of Mycotoxins for food & beverage companies in ensuring the food safety of their products is discussed.
Highlights of the report include:
- Factors that can increase the risk of mycotoxins in food and feed
- The impact of Mycotoxins in the supply chain
- Tools that help mitigate mycotoxins risks
- Global Incidents Trends for Mycotoxins
- Incident Trend Forecasting for 5 Product Categories
- Reflection on the Applicability of AI and Predictive Analytics by Industry Experts.
As 60%-80% are found to be contaminated by Mycotoxins, food & beverage companies spend large sums of money each year trying to test for mycotoxins, faced with the dilemma of testing wide or testing frequently.
Food & beverage companies are uncertain about how to best manage the mycotoxins that might affect their products each year, as they are looking for way to define a risk-based monitoring program based on forecasts for future risks that benefits from an enhanced overview and forecasts that would allow them to focus on the high-risk mycotoxins.
What is the value of AI and Predictive analytics and how can they offer highly accurate forecasts on future mycotoxins risks in food products?
Read the full report for the complete picture.